Stadt Ludwigsburg
Deutsch-Französisches Institut
L'actualité Contributions des groupes Bibliothèque en ligne Recherche …

Initiateur:
Anne-Sophie Barreau
Das Projekt-Team
10:13 Uhr

Question of the week no° 16: Are you interested in politics?

A current study by the Bankenverband shows that – due to the debt crisis in particular – young persons are decreasingly interested in politics. How about you, are you interested in politics? Do you believe that politicians are able to solve the various problems?

- - -

Eine aktuelle Studie des Bankenverbandes hat ergeben, dass Jugendliche sich –v.a. wegen der Schuldenkrise – immer we ➔ Afficher l'intégralité de la contribution

23.07.2012 - 14:00 Christine Allmendinger
Gymnasium bei St. Michael Schwäbisch Hall
3 Contributions

1. – Yes, they can!

Ja, ich interessiere mich schon für Politik, schließlich werden wir Jugendlichen in ein paar Jahren für unsere Welt und die Menschen verantwortlich sein. Gerade in Zeiten der Krise interessiere ich mich besonders für die politischen Ereignisse und überlege für mich selbst, wie Deutschland anders gestaltet werden könnte. Außerdem bin ich der Meinung, dass Politiker, mit der Unterstützung ➔ Afficher l'intégralité de la contribution

cette contribution a obtenu 3571 applaudissement(s)

Applaudir

30.07.2012 - 11:51 Gerraint  Jones-Griffiths
Gerraint Jones-Griffiths
Caerphilly Youth Forum
11 Contributions

2. – I think It Is Important...

Yes, I am interested in Politics, why? Because politics is a way of life by debating, getting your issues heard via text or email.
Where ever you are you always hear or see politics, so why can’t we be part of it I say let’s all get together and start taking part.

Dernières modifications faites le: 30.07.2012 - 11:52

cette contribution a obtenu 3707 applaudissement(s)

Applaudir

01.08.2012 - 17:59 Lewis  Harding
Lewis Harding
Caerphilly Youth Forum
10 Contributions

3. – Interested?

I am certainly interested on certain topics of politics, for example youth and young people with the curtrent issue in the U.K and is increasingly growing, but some things in politics doesn’t really give me a great sdeal to sink my teeth into. I also think that the idea of David Cameron increasing the tuition fees once again is absolutely obserd!
Lewis

cette contribution a obtenu 3621 applaudissement(s)

Applaudir

09.08.2012 - 00:16 Fern Price
Caerphilly Youth Forum
5 Contributions

4. – Interested - of course!

To say that I am interested in politics would be right, of course! Politics covers such a wide variety of topic areas, and we encounter one area or another every single day. I would say that there may be a majority of young people, particularly in the UK who have no interest at all, they are totally oblivious and unlike me they have not been given the chance and opportunity to be inspired by the ➔ Afficher l'intégralité de la contribution

cette contribution a obtenu 3675 applaudissement(s)

Applaudir

[1

Aller en haut de page